BOWL FOR JASON'S FRIENDS
Saturday, March 7, 2015
El Mark-O Lanes, 2800 CY Avenue, Casper
Captains may now register teams of 5
following the instructions below!
The Bowl for Jason's Friends Foundation annual fundraiser is a fun community event involving nearly 1000 bowlers and even more donors and sponsors. Last year over $317,000 was raised through the 2014 Bowl. The 2015 goal is $350,000!
The proceeds raised from the Bowl for Jason's Friends are the primary source of revenue for the funding we provide to Wyoming families enrolled in our program whose child is battling a brain or spinal cord tumor and childhood cancers.
Join us on Saturday, March 7, 2015 when we honor and CELEBRATE the bowlers who have collectively gathered a tremendous amount of money to help Wyoming kids with cancer. The bowling, shoe rental, food and beverages are FREE during the event for all participants.
- Free bowling and shoe rental
- Free food and beverages for all participants
- Free t-shirt to every bowler that collects $75 or more in donations
- Hourly giveaways, contests and drawings
- Adult and youth prizes for most donations collected
- Bowl a perfect 300 and win $5000 (It happened in 2010!)
Team Captain Responsibilities
- RECRUIT a team of 5 bowlers, including you. A team may represent an organization, business, school, friends, family, etc. Age or bowling ability does not matter. You may put together several teams of 5 with a designated Team Captain for each team. Click HERE for Team Captain Instructions.
- REGISTER YOUR TEAM one of two ways. We have 8 time slots available to bowl – 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:00PM, 5:30 PM, 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM. Register early to ensure your first choice of bowling time. Every effort will be made to assure you are able to bowl at your preferred time.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
- REGISTER BY PHONE by calling Jason's Friends at (307) 235-3421. PRINT the Team Registration Form by clicking HERE and return it to Jason's Friends to complete your team's bowling time reservation. You may hand-deliver or mail it to Jason's Friends, 340 West B Street, Suite 101, Casper, WY 82601 or fax it to (307) 265-4668.
Click HERE to set-up your Bowl Personal Fundraising Page Now
- When you register your team you will receive an email with a link to access the Bowl for Jason's Friends Page where you and your teammates can receive online donations from your supporters! It is easy to use and allows your team to make personal appeals to friends and family through email, Facebook and other social media, as well as track progress towards fundraising goals both individually and as a team. Your supporters will be able to go to your personal link and give directly to you. They can also build their OWN page and help you raise more money!
- DISTRIBUTE the Donation Envelopes to your teammates or print the Donation Sheet Here. Team Packets can be picked up at any First Interstate Bank, any Hilltop National Bank, El Mark-O Lanes or at the Jason's Friends Foundation office at 340 West B St, Suite 101, Casper. Point out the prizes available to win for most donations collected. Ask your team to start collecting donations immediately! Encourage your teammates to collect at least $75 in donations to help meet our fundraising goals, earn a FREE t-shirt and be entered into a drawing for the opportunity to win prizes! The more they collect the more prizes they can win! Click HERE for the Tip Sheet for Bowlers.
- COLLECT ALL donations prior to bowling. There will be no billing to collect donations after the event.
- BOWL at your reserved time on Saturday, March 7. Please have your team arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time and check-in at the Registration Table. Have each bowler bring their Donation Envelope or Donation Sheet stapled to an envelope showing the contact details, amounts and total of their online gifts plus amounts of cash/check donations and place all money collected in the envelope.
Jason's Friends Phantom Bowlers are Welcome!
If you are unable to participate as a bowler for the event but desire to collect donations for this great cause, become a Phantom Bowler. Phantom Bowlers are eligible to participate in all other aspects of this fun event, including the incentive prize packages competition.
- Register through the Bowl for Jason's Friends Fundraising Page by clicking HERE and download the Donation Sheet HERE and attach it to a large envelope.
- Collect all donations prior to March 7. Bring your Donation Envelope or Donation Sheet stapled to an envelope showing the contact details, amounts and total of their online gifts plus amounts of cash/check donations and place all money collected in the envelope. Prior to March 7 you may mail or hand-deliver your Donation Envelope to Jason's Friends Foundation at 340 West B Street, Suite 101, Casper, WY 82601 –OR– turn in your donations at the Registration Table the day of the event at El Mark-O Lanes.
Companies are encouraged to become a corporate or lane sponsor
Our sponsors are a huge part of the success of the Bowl. Click the link below to participate as a Corporate Sponsor ($2750 or up with extensive advertising benefits for your company — details on form) or a Lane Sponsor ($350 or up; receive a Lane sign at the event.)
If you have any questions, call Jason's Friends Foundation at (307) 235-3421 or click here to email us.
The success of our fundraiser is a direct result of great community commitment and participation statewide. Your involvement, whether as a corporate sponsor, lane sponsor, prize sponsor or bowler gathering donations, is a very important component in our success. Thank you for your support!